Six Sigma Laboratories
NormaLyte Orange (1 Box / 6 Stick Packs)
NormaLyte Orange quickly RESTORES hydration levels to normal by replenishing the ELECTROLYTES and FLUIDS lost due to diarrhea, vomiting, chronic illness and excessive sweating because of heat or exercising. NormaLyte is based on the World Health Organization's (WHO) new, recommended formula, which has been adopted by healthcare professionals world-wide as the standard of care for mild to moderate dehydration. NormaLyte has been created by real practicing PHARMACISTS and developed into a GREAT-TASTING hydration drink. NormaLyte is hypo-osmolar and efficiently utilizes the Sodium/Glucose Co-transport mechanism to QUICKLY and EFFECTIVELY bring the body back to normal conditions.
- For QUICK and EFFECTIVE recovery from dehydration caused by diarrhea, vomiting, chronic illness and excessive sweating.
- SAFETY: NO Preservatives, NO Colors or Dyes, Better pH profile.
- EFFICACY: The right amount of sugar makes NormaLyte hypo-osmolar, which helps the body to retain fluids. WHO recommended concentration of ingredients facilitate MAXIMUM and RAPID absorption of electrolytes.
- SUPERIORITY: Only 1/2 the amount of sugar and almost 2X the amount of electrolytes when compared to popular pediatric electrolyte drinks.
- CONVENIENCE: Easy to carry and easy to mix. Just add one packet of NormaLyte to 500mL (16.9 OZ) of water.